Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Potty Time

I have to admit that Marek has been ready to be potty trained for a while, but the though of doing it for me was daunting. So, last Thursday armed with stickers, a potty chart I had printed off of the Internet and treats galore I decided it was time! Right from the get go he wasn't really keen on the idea of wearing underwear, but when he walked into the bathroom and saw the stickers, potty chart, and rewards taped on the mirror he was all in. And I'm happy to report that a week out he is doing great! There are days when we have no accidents, and if we do it is more my fault for letting a long period of time pass by without putting him on the potty. Funny note too, he likes to climb on the big potty to do his business now as apposed to going on his cute frog potty chair. Go figure. Now we just have to figure out a way to get him to go number 2 in the potty.

Playing on our old iphone while doing his business


"stop looking at me, this is private stuff"

1 comment:

  1. Like it! Good Job Heather! Potty training has always been my least favorite part of being a parent, but at the same time it is so rewarding! Good for Merek and you! :)

    ReplyDelete