Sunday, July 8, 2012

Yard Work

I don't know how it happened, but somewhere in the past two years Brandon has become obsessed with our yard. He mows, fertilizes, and weeds (I know you're thinking these are all normal things - and they are, I agree). But he has gone into hyper mode where he digs out any dandy lion spotted in our yard, picks back flowers, sweeps the bark out, and just yesterday he rented an aerator to plug the yard. Don't get me wrong I am thankful that he takes such pride in our yard, but I hope his compulsion doesn't increase over time or he will be outside doing yard work all day and we will never see him! :) Here is a pic of him and the massive aerator he plugged the yard with in yesterdays 90 degree weather.

So manly

The captivated audience: Mr. Marek, my nephew Noah, sister-in-law Kammie, and Miss McKenna

No comments:

Post a Comment