Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Labor Day Visitors

My cousin Amy and her adorable little baby boy, Conner, came and visited from Seattle over Labor Day. Conner was born in December, and besides a few SKYPE conversations, this was the first time we all got to see him since he was born. He was such a trooper and so ridiculously cute!!! It was fun to see McKenna interact with him since they are only 5 months apart. She would just stare at him, hand him toys, and try to touch his head (in a nice sweet way). :) I think she enjoyed not being the littlest one in the bunch for once. Unfortunately I didn't take very many pictures, but here are some - mostly of McKenna and Conner playing together. So glad I got to hold and see this cute little man, and it was so nice seeing and catching up with my cousin Amy too!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment