Thursday, July 4, 2013

The 4th

I cannot believe that today is July 4th! Summer is definitely upon us! We started out our day with a trip to Grandma Barbara's pool. The kids had so much fun!!! McKenna had absolutely no fear of jumping into the water, and loved seeing Daisy and Hunter, Grandma Barbara's German Shepherds. Marek loved the water too, but was a little bit more cautious then his sister...thank goodness. I don't think I could have handled two crazy kids trying to jump into the pool by themselves! Later in the day we had a yummy BBQ with Great Grandma Babes, Aunt Susan, and Grandma Barbara while the kids ran around and played in the back yard! What a beautiful day! I love summer!!!

Big smiles, having so much fun!
 
 Love that Marek is giving a thumbs up
 
 Marek petting Daisy
 
 McKenna LOVES dogs! She was loving life hanging out with Daisy and Hunter!
 
 Family photo...it is so hard to get both kids to look at the camera at the same time!
 
 To get McKenna to stay I had to hand over my coffee, silly girl!
 
 Once I gave it to her she wouldn't give it back
 
 Love him!!!
 
 Me and my Grandma
 
 Grandma Barbara loving on McKenna and sharing her soda too!
 
Such a ham...just look at that face!

No comments:

Post a Comment