Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fathers Day

When it comes to dads my kids without a doubt have one of the best! One of the characteristics in parenting that Brandon possesses that I envy the most is his patience. He is always calm and understanding and I am so grateful for him. Not only is he a loving doting father, our kids absolutely adore him. When our kids are grown and older I will forever remember and have ingrained in my memory Saturday morning cuddle and snuggle time watching cartoons in our bed...and how they both want to be as close to daddy as they possibly can! Brandon, I couldn't ask for a better husband or father to our kids! Happy Fathers Day!

The kids and I framed these pictures and gave the to Brandon for Fathers Day! :)



 How cute are these three!
Giving loves to daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment