Wednesday, July 16, 2014

32 and 35 weeks pregnant

Yesterday was my birthday...32! With that being said, all I have been doing lately is trying to stay cool because being 9 months huge pregnant in July with 100 degree weather has not been the most fun scenario what-so-ever!!! 3 more weeks is all that's left, so at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! My mom took us out to dinner for my b-day and then we came home and had an ice cream cake via my request and I opened my presents. The biggest surprise was the Samsung Galaxy tablet that Brandon and the kids got me! Saying that I love it is an understatement!!!! It's fantastic! Although I think meeting our baby boy Micah will be the best late present of all!

 Happy to go out to dinner!
 Grandma, Brandon, and the huge pregnant lady :)
Checking out the lobsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment