Thursday, September 11, 2014

Marek Starts Preschool

To be honest with you preschool was never something I thought I would have my kids do. Don't get me wrong I think preschool is great, but for me I just want my kids to be at home with me for as long as they can. They have a lifetime of school ahead of them and I never want to look back and regret not taking advantage of the time I have with them. With that being said, I realized last year with Marek that doing one year of preschool before he goes off to Kindergarten would be great for him! The fun part has been seeing how absolutely excited he has been to start! We had his open house on Monday and he was beaming from ear to ear the whole time! I thought I would be more emotional about dropping him off yesterday for his first day, but it was such a joy to see how happy and ready he was to go! Life is moving by way to quickly!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment