Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Adventures in Eating

And it begins. The big jump from milk to actual food. If you can even call rice cereal real food. I remember being at this threshold with Marek. That kid ate everything and anything from the very first feeding. Which is probably why he was a little bit chubby from the ages of six to ten months. McKenna on the other hand is actually quite restrained. She is finally getting the whole..."oh, I need to open my mouth and actually swallow" part. And today I think she actually enjoyed herself and the rice cereal. However, I think Marek might have enjoyed feeding his sissy just as much as she enjoyed being fed! :) More to come.

                                                                 I want MORE

                                                              Good to the last lick

 Having fun

Good job BIG Brother

                                                            So proud of himself

So proud of herself

Look at her face "give it to me already"

Marek at this stage


1 comment: