Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snip Snip

It's funny to me the things my husband ends up caring about that I would just never think he would give a second thought to. Our son's hair just happens to be one of those things. Brandon is adamant about the idea of keeping Marek's hair longer...for as long as we can! With that being said, I have trimmed his hair here and there, but he has never had an official haircut, that is until today! I have to say I was really impressed with the little guy. He stayed pretty still and he didn't get wriggly and whiney until the very end. Good job Marek! I think his hair looks super cute, and the most important part is that dad likes it too! Thank you Jasmin for giving him his first of many haircuts!

The first cut

He's being so still

Having fun

The finished look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment