Monday, December 3, 2012

Just a Normal Monday

All of our Christmas decorations are up and wouldn't you know that four little hands can't seem to leave anything alone! Marek is 3 so he does pretty well, but McKenna cannot contain herself and tries to touch EVERYTHING!!! Needless to say, today we spent a lot of time downstairs so as not to tempt their little hands, and also to keep me sane! They were being really silly today as well, so I managed to get some cute pictures. Like the title says, this is just a normal Monday in our world!

What, this stocking from my fathers childhood? I'm just admiring it!
Yep, sunglasses in December! Super cool!
They seriously wore their sunglasses all morning.
Just looking mom! I am definitely not going to try to pull these window clingers off and eat them!
Marek coming over and saying, "No, no, no Sissy". And then putting what she pulled off back. :)
Literally posing for this picture! I told him to smile and he put his hand to his cheek all on his own!
Shopping in style! :)
Seriously, this little hand held vacuum is a life saver sometimes. They love to play with it! Yes, he is sucking her face with it, but she loves it...weird I know!
She just shoved a big grape into her mouth and is pretty proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment