Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall

Fall is here and we are definitely trying to get outside as much as possible while the weather is still decent. I have to admit that we have been pretty busy lately with 2 MOPS groups, a weekly bible study, our new small group, and play dates in between. With that said, I really haven't taken any pictures lately. So, today after lunch when the kids wanted to go play outside I thought it would be the prefect opportunity to get out my camera! Of course, they were automatically drawn to the wet muddy sandbox, but that's no surprise. Marek was apparently digging a pool with his tractor, and McKenna was unfortunately throwing dirt EVERYWHERE. While throwing dirt is not cute, watching my kids become little playmates over the last few months has been!  Also, I took a few pictures of McKenna eating my lunch as well. She has developed a habit, as of late, of eating off of other people plates when they are left unattended! :) Such a silly girl! 

 Playing with his tractor
 Showing me the stick she found
 Sometimes I just can't get over how handsome he is!
 Playmates
 Pretty girl
 Love those faces
 Posing with his tractor
 Evidence of her throwing dirt
 Chowing down my taco soup
Don't even try to reclaim it mommy...its mine now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment