Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Marek is 4

It's almost impossible to believe that Marek is 4! I remember bringing all 5 lbs 10 ounces of him home from the hospital, and now he weighs a whopping 40 lbs and is 40 inches tall! Time is flying by and I feel like he is literally getting bigger right in front of our eyes with every passing day. It's amazing to see how much our little guy has matured and changed over the course of a year. He has such an amazing imagination...which mainly involves fire fighters and police officers. :) But I think what I love the most about Marek is that he lives and loves BIG! He puts it all out there in everything that he does, and I hope that's a characteristic that stays with him for the rest of his life! He's got an amazing little heart that so frequently melts mine! I am so thankful every day that God gave us Marek and is entrusting us to raise him! What a blessing you are Marek Isaiah!
















3 comments:

  1. yo this is so dad i am the oldest marek
    and just take it down

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayyyy yo bring it back its marek da oldest the mc

    ReplyDelete