Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Manito Observatory and Brandon's 35th Birthday

My Brother Kyle, his wife Stacie and their two kids Knox, and Isla came into town the week leading up to Christmas! We did a lot of fun things while they were here, but a first for our whole family was going to the Manito Observatory and seeing all of the beautiful lights! It was the first thing we all did together once they arrived and the kids were all amped up and energized, it was really quit cute. Unfortunately Brandon wasn't there to take it all in because he had to work a little late. Don't worry I was a good wife and took lots of pictures with my phone and texted them to him throughout the tour! After that we went to the Onion for Brandon's birthday dinner and then ended the night with cake, ice-cream, and presents back at our house. I honestly can't believe that Brandon is 35! You just keep getting better with every passing year my love!







No comments:

Post a Comment