Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thanksgiving

This year marks the first time that we have had Thanksgiving at our house. I have to admit that the most stressful part was merely cleaning and trying my hand at pumpkin pie for the first time. Although dinner was at our house, my mom showed up in the morning with the huge turkey and her homemade stuffing and put everything together! :) Thanks mom!!! Another first this year was having not only my mom and grandma here, but Brandon's sister and mom as well! It was so nice to have both sides of the family together to share the day! Dinner was amazing, and I have to admit my pumpkin pie was pretty good too! Another highlight was the fact that my mom took the kiddos that night as well as Friday! Talk about being Thankful!!! :) It's hard to believe that Christmas is only three weeks away! Bring it on!

McKenna helping Nana in the kitchen
Watching Nana stuff the Turkey. They were VERY interested!
Abominable Snowman sucker from Grandma Barbara
McKenna got a Rudolf sucker
TURKEY!!!
My love!
Dinner time! Doesn't Marek look so excited for this picture? :)
Olive fingers
Pretty ladies
Experienced olive fingers :)
Aunt Susan and Grandma Barbara so cute :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment