Monday, April 22, 2013

Floors

This weekend was a little crazy and hectic due to the fact that we installed new wood flooring in our master bedroom. Having all of our furniture and clothing strewn across the house and two little kids that went to "help" was a little maddening to say the least. Sunday I wised up and took the kiddos over to my moms house for most of the day which made the situation much better. I'm just glad that the floor is done and my house if put back together! And did I mention that it looks fantastic! Here are some pics of Marek and McKenna being entertained by the install on Saturday.

 Marek holding onto McKenna's leg so she couldn't escape.
 
 Inching closer and closer to see all of the action.
 
Marek had his very first piece of gum that day...and he wanted me to document it!

No comments:

Post a Comment