Friday, April 19, 2013

Potty Girl

No, I am not potty training McKenna.....yet, but she is definitely interested in the potty as of now! I found Miss McKenna in the bathroom with her clothes off just sitting on the potty, so I decided to let her try, and wouldn't you know she actually went her very first try. She mostly just likes to play when she's on the potty, and some people would say that I should take this opportunity to train her, but I'm just not ready and we also just bought a huge thing of diapers at Costco not long ago and I don't want them to go to waste. Maybe when those run out we will give it a real go! Here are some pics of the potty girl and her first time on the pot.

Yes, she wanted my Gatorade while she was on the potty!
 
Being silly and screaming and laughing - she really though she was something else!
 
She really was thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment